Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Live, Learn, Love / Grace BecomesBeauty


~Live, Learn, Love~

I have learned to live,
but first I had to learn to forgive


It has not always been easy,
in my short life I've taken some pretty hard hits

Some things you have to let go
accept how it is

Thankful for all my pain

With out it I would have never learned how to pick up the left over pieces
carry on without placing blame

A strong, amazing beautiful women I can say confidently

Though love has let me down
cut deep and caused me to bleed

I will carry on even when it hurts with grace and dignity

Continue down my path
giving love un-selfishly

In this world I have found joy comes in sharing
not in living as if its all about me

I don't want to live a life that's bitter
giving love has been my healer

Proud that I can say anger has no more hold on me
I am free to show people how much they mean to me

I have no regrets in wearing my heart on a sleeve

I see nothing wrong in giving love when the time is right and so too is the need
even learned to let go when my love has not been received.

Life is better when lived for today

Stop living in the past
learn from your yesterdays

To people don't be cruel you never know what they are going through

We all make mistakes and need forgiveness for stupid things we all do

If someone wants to give their heart to you,
don't be a fool and let them get away from you

Run after the one who wants to love you
someone like them may never come your way again

Sometimes you have to take the chance
open your heart,
love someone back

Yes, you may get hurt

But not loving at all will leave you alone
that in the end will hurt worst my friend

Grace~

3 comments: